Peer Review Week (PRW) 2022 took place September 19-23, celebrating the theme of “Research Integrity: Creating and supporting trust in research.” Though the 2022 event is behind us, there’s still a wealth of valuable peer review related material to enjoy.
Read The Peer Review Week 2022 Blog Series
- Issue #1: Unpacking the Many Layers of Research Integrity: PRW 2022 Blog Series Intro
September 16 2022
- Issue #2: Repositioning peer review to support open science, reproducibility and research integrity
September 19 2022
- Issue #3: Prioritizing data sharing to support reproducibility and replicability: excerpt from new Research Integrity Toolkit
September 20 2022
- Issue #4: Research Integrity: towards shared goals and decision making
September 21 2022
- Issue #5: How researchers can promote research integrity: Perspective from a Voice of Young Science member
September 22 2022
- Issue #6: Reinforcing Research Integrity with New Forms of Peer Review
September 23 2022
- Issue #7: That’s a Wrap: Reflections on Peer Review Week
September 26 2022
Explore video, blogs and more from the scholarly community
Visit the Activities page.
And of course, watch this space for updates on Peer Review Week 2023.
WHAT IS PEER REVIEW WEEK?
Peer Review Week is a community-led yearly global virtual event celebrating the essential role that peer review plays in maintaining research quality. The event brings together individuals, institutions, and organizations committed to sharing the central message that quality peer review in whatever shape or form it may take is critical to scholarly communication.
WHY PEER REVIEW WEEK?
- To emphasize the central role peer review plays in scholarly communication
- To showcase the work of editors and reviewers
- To share research and advance best practices
- To highlight the latest peer review innovations and applications
WHERE CAN I FIND PEER REVIEW WEEK RESOURCES AND SCHEDULED EVENTS?
Explore the events happening this Peer Review Week, as well as planned resources (i.e., blog posts, infographics, etc.)
HOW CAN I ADD MY ACTIVITIES TO PEER REVIEW WEEK?
Fill out this Google form to let us know about any activities you have planned for Peer Review Week 2022. We will help you promote them on the Peer Review Week website and Twitter. Activities can include webinars, blog posts, videos, podcast episodes, or anything else that contributes to a robust conversation related to this year’s Peer Review Week theme.