Our press release:
- ! New ! Peer Review Week to encourage a global discussion about diversity and inclusion in peer review
- The press release is also available in Japanese, German, Korean, and Simplified Chinese
What is Peer Review Week?
Peer Review Week is a global event celebrating the essential role that peer review plays in maintaining scientific quality. The event brings together individuals, institutions, and organizations committed to sharing the central message that good peer review, whatever shape or form it might take, is critical to scholarly communications. We organize virtual and in-person events – webinars, interviews and social media activities.
Why Peer Review Week?
- To emphasize the central role peer review plays is scholarly communication
- To showcase the work of editors and reviewers
- To share research and advance best practices
- To highlight the latest innovation and applications