WHAT IS PEER REVIEW WEEK?
Peer Review Week is a global event celebrating the essential role that peer review plays in maintaining scientific quality. The event brings together individuals, institutions, and organizations committed to sharing the central message that good peer review, whatever shape or form it might take, is critical to scholarly communications. We organize virtual and in-person events, webinars, interviews and social media activities.
WHY PEER REVIEW WEEK?
- To emphasize the central role peer review plays is scholarly communication
- To showcase the work of editors and reviewers
- To share research and advance best practices
- To highlight the latest innovation and applications
PRESS RELEASE 29 AUGUST 2018
Less than two weeks to Peer Review Week 2018. Read our press release here.
Read Alice Meadows’ Scholarly Kitchen blog on Peer Review Week 2018
PRESS RELEASE 27 JULY 2018
- ‘Event in a Box’ Resources now available to download
- This press release is also available in German, Simplified Chinese, Korean, and Japanese
Would you like to organise an event for #PeerReviewWeek18 but are not sure what to do or how to do it? Help is at hand with our ‘Event in a Box’ pack. If you need any further advice or input, just drop us an email to email@example.com.
Visit our Resources page for more details and downloads.
Our press release:
- Peer Review Week to encourage a global discussion about diversity and inclusion in peer review
- The press release is also available in German, Simplified Chinese, Portuguese, Macedonian, Korean, and Japanese