We strongly encourage organizations to center their events, activities and resources around the theme of Transparency in Peer Review this year. However, any material or event that brings awareness to and advances discourse around Peer Review is welcome! For example, you might want to:
- Host a webinar
- Hold a workshop
- Organize a panel discussion
- Highlight their reviewers on social media …
How do I submit my organization’s event(s) to the Peer Review Week calendar of activities?
- Read our call for contributions!
- Send your ideas to PRWeek@aaas.org using the subject line “Peer Review Week” and a brief description of the event or resource you would like us to feature on the Peer Review Week website
How can I join the Peer Review Week Committee?
- The Peer Review Week Committee is composed by representatives of 28 organizations – you can find an overview on our team’s page.
- You can have a look at the 2016 Peer Review Week activities to see what was organized last year.
- The Committee is divided in three teams that tackle different aspects of Peer Review Week: (i) marketing and communications, (ii) events and activities, (iii) online presence
- You can express your interest by sending us an email at PRWeek@aaas.org. Please add a short paragraph of why you’d like to join the Peer Review Week Committee and a description of your organization. What are your areas of expertise and in which team do you think you’d fit best? Once you’ve submitted, the PRW Committee will consider your interest and be in touch with you.
Help us promote Peer Review Week
Join the conversation!
- Tweet us @PeerRevWeek
- Follow #PeerRevWk17 and #TransparencyinReview
Our logo and collateral materials are all available here for you to use in your own promotion of Peer Review Week. Help us spread the word, and show your support for peer review.