In this time of uncertainty, ensuring that peer review is trustworthy has never been more important. We invite all scholarly and scientific societies, researchers, editors, publishers, librarians, universities, funders, and anyone interested in the advancement of high-quality research to join us during Peer Review Week (PRW) for this celebration and learning experience. This year’s theme is Trust in Peer Review — and there is still time to get involved!
For example, you might want to:
- Host a webinar
- Submit a video to the Peer Review Week YouTube channel
- Organize a virtual panel discussion
- Write and post a blog
- Organize or participate in a peer review themed social media campaign
- Attend one of the PRW Reddit AMAs — or organize your own
- Join the discussion on Twitter @PeerRevWeek #PeerRevWeek20 #TrustInPeerReview
However you decide to celebrate this year’s Peer Review Week, please let us know so that we can help promote it on our website! So, if you would like to get involved, are planning a PRW event, or have any questions or ideas, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Translated Get Involved in Peer Review Week 2020 statement:
How do I submit my organization’s activities and event(s) to the Peer Review Week calendar of activities?
- You can add your activity, blog or event to our dedicated google form here,
be sure to add the url and description of the event or resource you would like us to feature on the Peer Review Week website.
- You can view all events happening for Peer Review Week here.
- If you have any queries about posting your event please email email@example.com using the subject line “Peer Review Week”.
How do I submit a video for Peer Review Week?
For Peer Review Week 2020 we are curating a series of videos on the theme of Trust in Peer Review.
We want it to be as easy as possible to participate, so we’re not asking for the highest production values, or long presentations – all that is needed is a smartphone and a little bit of time. We would like videos up to, or around 3 minutes in length, that address any aspect of Trust in peer review, or related to peer review.
You can view our dedicated YouTube here.
How can I join the Peer Review Week Committee?
- The Peer Review Week Committee is composed by representatives of 28 organizations – you can find an overview on our team’s page.
- The Committee is divided into two teams covering different aspects of Peer Review Week: (i) marketing and communications, (ii) international outreach.
- You can express your interest by emailing us. Please add a short paragraph of why you’d like to join the Peer Review Week Committee and a description of your organization. What are your areas of expertise and in which team do you think you’d fit best? Once you’ve submitted, the PRW Committee will consider your interest and be in touch with you.
Help us promote Peer Review Week
Join the conversation!
- Tweet us @PeerRevWeek
- Follow #PeerRevWk20